Welcome to the beginning of A Menu For Hope campaign for 2007, hosted by Pim at Chez Pim where food bloggers come together and raffle off great prizes and gifts to help raise money for the United Nations World Food Program. The funds raised by this year’s raffle will all go to the Lesotho school lunch program. To read more about this program, check out this post at Chez Pim.
To see a list of all the prizes being offered by food bloggers, go to Chez Pim and check them all out.
Kalyn at Kalyn’s Kitchen is a regional coordinator for the Midwestern US, and she has a list of all the prizes from bloggers in her area, where you can see larger photographs and links to all the blog posts describing them. You can check out that list here.
I posted about my prize, which I call “A Gift of Indian Spices,” on Saturday; follow the link here to read about it. The prize code for “A Gift of Indian Spices” is UC06.
Here’s How to Participate in A Menu for Hope:
1. Choose a prize or prizes from our Menu for Hope at Chez Pim. (Check the morning of December 10 to see all the prizes.)
2. Go to the donation site at First Giving and make a donation.
3. Please specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form. You must write in how many tickets per prize, and use the prize code. (Each $10 you donate will buy one raffle ticket toward any prize.For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02.)
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win.Your email address will not be shared with anyone. Check back on Chez Pim on Wednesday Jaunary 9 for the results of the raffle.
That’s how it all works. A Menu For Hope runs from today, December 10 through December 21.
Now–let the giving begin!
No Comments yet
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.